I don't train to be better than you. I train to be better than me.

I don't train to be better than you. I train to be better than me.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Commitment vs Vanity... Vanity is the winner

I am not going to become a professional fighter. That was never the goal, or the intent of training. Thus there is a small problem when committing to grappling training- my ears. I cannot get cauliflower ear. This is not permitted, as my wife will freak out, and my vanity is way too well developed to deal with swollen, nasty pinna. For this reason I am seriously shopping for a headgear.

You gotta draw the line somewhere, and when the Professor "snapped" past my ear during a collar choke demonstration last night I realized just how fast this could become a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment