I don't train to be better than you. I train to be better than me.

I don't train to be better than you. I train to be better than me.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Book reviews

 I am a reader. As I ride the bus during my daily commute I find plenty of time to indulge my mind with books about all types of subject matter. Some of the books I read are about martial arts, and fighting this includes a few study books and/or manuals I have picked up to help me with my game. I will cover these books in this new "Books" section. I'm not going to rewrite what I have read, but I will give a short report on the content of the books, and I will rate them on the Shrimpin scale 1 shrimp being the lamest, and 5 shrimps being a " You must have this book- get out there and buy it now" kind of a rating.

When possible I will provide a link to Amazon to ease your purchase experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment