I don't train to be better than you. I train to be better than me.

I don't train to be better than you. I train to be better than me.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

That will wake you up in the mornin!

I just reported to my first 6:30 am training session, and it was pretty good. Usually I roll in the evenings, so getting myself up at 5:30am on a Monday was a little different for me, but it was satisfying to have gotten through training. Class was a series of guard passes where we switched back and forth- using one as an alternative to the other.
Unfortunately, at the opening of clas we were practicing "jumping into guard" and i seem to have tweeked the inside of my knee. It feels like it is muscular, so hopefully it will work itself out pretty quickly.

In other news I am now officially on my training regimen for Tough Mudder up at Beaver Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment